Line ups are not just for Bands…
The Topanga Days food vendors this year promise not to disappoint. A variety of foods will entice you to “try it all” and please do!
- Robin’s BBQ– BBQ Turkey Legs, Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork, Brat & Sweet Italian Sausage Sandwiches, Chicken Strips, Assorted styles of Fries, Beer battered mushrooms and zucchini. New: Corn on the Cob…
- Cruisen Juices– Smoothies, Spiral Potato on a stick & funnel cakes
- The Vegen Joint– Delicious pumpkin & yellow curries, Pad Thai and more…
- Rock & Pizza– Delicious oven baked pizza.
- Green Truck– Vegan, Turkey, or Chipotle burgers, Kale bowls & chicken pesto
- Mimi’s Coffee: Assorted coffee drinks and smoothies
- Barbara’s Kettle Corn– Serving up fresh kettle corn on the ball field (and you can take a bag or two home).
New to Topanga Days, Introducing:
- Fun Life LA – Sweet Crepes made to order and cotton candy.
- Belly Bomtz– An Extravaganza of Hot Wings anyway you like: Soy Caramel, Spicy Garlic Parmesan, Smokey, Korean, Siracha or Habañero. Also, Pork Belly and Tofu Sliders.
- Stones Cartering: Get your jerk on! Beef, Chicken or Oxtail jerk tacos
- Ohm Foods: Vegen dishes, breads, & tasty deserts. Enjoyed by many every Friday at the TCC Farmers Market